Cookies and Milk anyone? Two years eating Keto / Low Carb, I NEEDED some chocolate chip cookies that were soft yet won’t crumble apart when I dip them in my morning coffee – Who am I kidding “my morning coffee” HA…. did I mention my mid morning coffee, afternoon pick me up coffee and evening brew too, there is never a bad time to have coffee or a cookie!
Finally I have the perfect dunk-able chocolate chip cookies. One of the best Keto Snacks, they are soft and fluffy enough to soak up the milk or in my case coffee without falling apart. There is a secret weapon in making these cookies hold up to even the most serious dunker….Gelatin. I hope you enjoy these as much as we do!
Tips and Tricks….
These cookies freeze well, I actually like to put them into the freezer (in snack bags) for a quick grab to pack kids lunches!
I use a cookie scoop – actually I use them all the time for cookies, meatballs, deviled eggs, melon balls and even cupcake batter! I have the set of three and they are so useful around the kitchen. Check them out here!
Pour yourself a cup of coffee, tea, or low carb milk and dunk, dunk, dunk!
The Scrambled Eggs
Soft Low Carb Dunkable Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 5 TBS Coconut Flour
- 6 TBS Butter
- 1/2 cup Erythritol Sweetener Swerve Granular
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Packet Unflavored Gelatin
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1.5 Cups Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolate Chips or any low carb/sugar free chocolate chip option
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl measure butter, sweetener, eggs and vanilla extract. "Cream" the ingredients together with a mixer until combined.
- Add the coconut flour, baking powder, salt and gelatin and stir until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and put in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Scoop out the cookie dough with a medium cookie scoop and place onto a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Use your fingers or the back of a spoon and slightly flatten the cookies onto the pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. DO NOT OVER BAKE, they will not look done when you pull them out. Move to a cooling rack, and let them be for 10 minutes, no bites until then, believe me its worth it.