Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice has to be my all time favorite meal! This is a quick and easy weeknight dinner go-to at our house. You can use pre-packaged items like “Frozen Riced Cauliflower” and “Frozen Peas and Carrots” to reduce the prep time. Not only that but you can use the left over proteins you have in your fridge. Pork Fried Rice anyone? Just sub the chicken for whatever protein you might have. We have this as a main dish, but you could also use it as a side dish as well with or without the chicken. Try this one out, and let me know in the comments what you think.
Tips and Tricks…
The Ground Fresh Chili Paste (I use Sambal Oelek) makes it mouth-warmingly spicy. This is an optional ingredient but I highly recommend it and you can adjust the amount based on your tastes. I use 2 tsp but like a little heat. You can buy it here, soooo Good! You can add this to taste even after the eggs are incorporated. While I generally add this when I add my ginger, vinegar etc, you can add it before you dish this up by 1/2 tsp, incorporate and taste it as you go.
Easy Keto Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice holds up well in the refrigerator. You will often find me packing this in my lunch the next day, that is if there is any left. I actually think this tastes as good or better the next day as a lot of the flavors meld together!
I happen to be a big fan of cauliflower rice, if your looking for more recipes using cauliflower rice I have a Bacon Cauliflower Hash Recipe Here.
Get your chopsticks out, and enjoy! The Scrambled Eggs.
Easy Keto Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice
- Cast Iron Skillet or Wok
- 2 TBSP Sesame Oil I use toasted sesame oil
- 1 Onion
- 2 Chicken breast halfs or left over meat of your choice
- 4 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tsp Fresh Ground Chili Paste – Optional Optional – this adds heat to the dish
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3-4 Green Onions
- 4.5 Cups Riced Cauliflower I use Frozen (2) 10 oz bags
- 1/4 cup Peas
- 1/4 cup Carrots
- Heat your Skillet or Wok add 1.5 TBSP Sesame oil and chopped onion and cook until translucent.
- Add your meat, riced cauliflower, Soy Sauce, frozen peas and carrots. Cook until vegetables are almost done, about 3-5 minutes.
- Next add your fish sauce, rice vinegar, ground ginger, pepper and optional chili paste. (Combine)
- In a separate bowl take your eggs and whisk them together.
- Push the Cauliflower Rice to the side making a well for the eggs add a 1/2 TBSP of sesame oil and pour the eggs on top. Move the eggs around like you are scrambling them.
- Once the eggs are cooked/scrambled stir them into the rest of the mixture.
- Add half of the chopped green onions and combine.
- Dish it up, use the remaining green onions to garnish the top and enjoy!
Left over Proteins….Chicken and Pork are my favorites!
Adding the eggs… make sure to push the mixture to the side while you cook the eggs (one pan, less mess!)
I use my cast iron skillet for this recipe! It holds an even temperature even on my electric stove top! Get one like mine here